Preparatory online courses for DELE/CAPLE
We offer individual or mini-group training to prepare for DELE or CAPLE certificates in Spanish and Portuguese respectively.
DELE and CAPLE certificates are official documents that confirm language proficiency and are recognized worldwide.
DELE and CAPLE exams correspond to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) of the Council of Europe and include six levels: A1-A2-B1-B2-C1-C2.
During exam preparation, all aspects of the exam are studied: reading, writing, grammar, listening, and speaking. Lessons are conducted by experienced teachers who will help you prepare for the exam.
After a conversation with the teacher and determining your language proficiency level, we decide which specific level of exam preparation you need and together we develop a lesson plan. It is mandatory to complete several trial versions of the exam.
One of the most important sections is the oral part, which we pay special attention to, so that you know what to expect on the actual exam and feel confident during the test.
Lessons are held in our center’s classrooms or with a teacher who will visit you at home or at the office. The time and intensity of individual and mini-group classes are determined by agreement.
For preparing for an international exam, individual training is the most effective.
- You can learn at your own comfortable pace because lessons will be specially designed to meet your needs.
- Thanks to these lessons, you will speak and think more in the language, which will allow you to quickly and effectively prepare for the exam.
- You have access to a flexible lesson schedule, where you can choose a convenient time and duration of classes.
- You can study at the teacher’s location or on your own territory – in the office or at home.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a lesson, you can do so with prior agreement with the teacher no less than 24 hours before the lesson.
- The training program is designed specifically for your needs and corresponds to your level of knowledge and learning goals.